Washington State PTA's Vision is that every child's potential becomes reality.
WSPTA's Mission is for PTA to be:
- a powerful voice for children
- a relevant resource for families, schools, and communities
- and a strong advocate for the well-being and education of all children.
Check back for an updated calendar of events and activities!
Mark your calendars!
- September 2022: PTA Meeting
All meetings will take place in the OVE Library and via Zoom, 6:30-7:30PM. An email with the Zoom link will be sent out prior to each meeting.
* You do not have to be a member to attend a meeting :)
Click "Become an OVE PTA Member" then "START HERE" to join us!
To learn more, click on "Membership" in the banner.
Not ready to join? No problem! Check out a meeting to see what we're all about!
*Becoming a member in no way obligates you to volunteer for events or attend meetings.
We welcome all help, as much or as little as you'd like to give!